We're back open for business
We are delighted to re-open our Marketing Suite and Show Home for visitors from the 28th May.
The health, safety and wellbeing of all our customers is our number one priority, that is why we have delayed re-opening until all new measures are in place.
We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible when visiting our Show Homes, we also want you to be confident of the measures we have put in place.
We have changed the way we work, meaning all documentation is electronic and reservations can be made contactless, our sales team will always be at hand to discuss your next dream home.
Visiting our show home is an important first step for many buyers, a chance to look around, ask questions and consider your next new home.
To arrange a viewing you must contact us so that an appointment can be made, we are then able to ensure you enjoy the show home and speak to one of our sales team without any additional risk.
There are a few straight forward steps to keep everyone safe
- Upon arrival we as that you wear a face covering and use the hand sanitiser located next to the entrance, you and those in your household are welcome to attend together.
- One of the Sales team will then allow you into the Marketing Suite and maintain at least a 2 meter distance at all times.
- We will sanitise surfaces once you leave but please try not to touch or sit on sofas.
- Should you arrive and there be other customers, simply wait in your vehicle or outside of the marketing suite, the team will acknowledge you and when safe to do so invite you in.
- Whilst we would love to offer you a freshly brewed coffee at present this is something, we are not able to do.
We have also undertaken additional antibacterial cleaning measures to keep everything as clean as possible.
By all of us working together we hope that you feel comfortable visiting us and we can’t wait to see you soon. Our Marketing Suites are open Thursday to Monday 10am until 5pm.