An attractive three bedroom detached (or semi-detached dependent upon plot number) house that has been carefully designed to provide substantial accommodation over two floors.
Thoughtfully designed throughout, the ground floor includes a welcoming hallway, downstairs WC, and good sized lounge. There is also a practical kitchen diner with an elegant bay window looking out to the rear garden which gives one of the hardest working rooms in the home a pleasant, light and airy feel.
The first floor accommodation has three good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite, and a family bathroom.
The Mason also boasts the added benefit of an integrated single garage and private driveway making this a very attractive and popular design.
- Thoughtful design throughout
- Stylish fitted kitchen with good choice of finishes and complimentary upgrades including stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer tap and soft close drawers/doors as standard.
- A-rated integrated stainless steel gas oven, hob and extractor
- Contemporary bathroom suite including rectangular bath, semi pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and thermostatic shower mixer and shower pack.
- Towel rail to main bathroom
- TV aerial point to lounge and master bedroom
- Modern softwood timber staircase with ‘square-edged’ spindles and newel posts
- Matching ‘square-edged’ skirting throughout
- Attractive panelled internal wood-effect doors complete with designer handles
- Energy efficient pendant lights fitted (where applicable)
- Chrome down lights to bathroom, en-suite and kitchen areas.
- White matt emulsion to all walls and ceilings.
- White paint finish to all woodwork
- Interconnecting mains supplied smoke alarms with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fused spur for future install of intruder alarm
- Turfed front and rotivated rear garden
- Fence to rear garden
- Tarmac driveway
- External power socket to garage (where applicable)
- New Home warranty