A well-designed four bedroom detached house with pleasant façade, driveway parking and integral garage.
The Hild includes an inviting hallway, downstairs WC and separate lounge overlooking the lawned area to the front of the property. The rest of the ground floor is devoted to real open plan living and a stunning 27ft family room with an integrated dining kitchen area and French doors out onto the spacious garden.
The first floor accommodation has four good-sized bedrooms, master with en-suite, and a family bathroom.
- Thoughtful design throughout
- Stylish fitted kitchen with good choice of finishes and complimentary upgrades including stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer tap and soft close drawers/doors as standard.
- A-rated integrated stainless steel gas oven, hob and extractor
- Contemporary bathroom suite including rectangular bath with mixer set and shower attachment, semi pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and thermostatic shower mixer and shower pack.
- Towel rail to main bathroom
- TV aerial point to lounge and master bedroom
- Modern softwood timber staircase with ‘square-edged’ spindles and newel posts
- Matching ‘square-edged’ skirting throughout
- Attractive panelled internal wood-effect doors complete with designer handles
- Energy efficient pendant lights fitted (where applicable)
- Chrome down lights to bathroom, en-suite and kitchen areas.
- White matt emulsion to all walls and ceilings.
- White paint finish to all woodwork
- Interconnecting mains supplied smoke alarms with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fused spur for future install of intruder alarm
- Turfed front and rotivated rear garden
- Fence to rear garden
- Tarmac driveway
- External power socket to garage (where applicable)
- New Home warranty