A three bedroom detached home with impressive 978 sq ft of space plus driveway and separate garage.
On the ground floor the Cuthbert design includes a popular central staircase, a practical and large open plan kitchen diner with French doors out onto the generously-sized garden and downstairs WC. Adjoining the kitchen diner and again benefiting from French doors onto the rear garden, there is a spacious lounge and family space perfect for relaxing with family and friends.
The first floor accommodation has two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom plus master bedroom with en suite.
- Thoughtful design throughout
- Stylish fitted kitchen with good choice of finishes and complimentary upgrades including stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer tap and soft close drawers/doors as standard.
- A-rated integrated stainless steel gas oven, hob and extractor
- Contemporary bathroom suite including rectangular bath, semi pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and thermostatic shower mixer and shower pack.
- Towel rail to main bathroom
- TV aerial point to lounge and master bedroom
- Modern softwood timber staircase with ‘square-edged’ spindles and newel posts
- Matching ‘square-edged’ skirting throughout
- Attractive panelled internal wood-effect doors complete with designer handles
- Energy efficient pendant lights fitted (where applicable)
- Chrome down lights to bathroom, en-suite and kitchen areas.
- White matt emulsion to all walls and ceilings.
- White paint finish to all woodwork
- Interconnecting mains supplied smoke alarms with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fused spur for future install of intruder alarm
- Turfed front and rotivated rear garden
- Fence to rear garden
- Tarmac driveway
- External power socket to garage (where applicable)
- New Home warranty