A good-sized two bedroom semi-detached home with driveway and bound to be a popular choice thanks to its attractive appearance and great design.
The Chad includes a lovely, open-plan living room and family space to the front of the property with a modern, integrated kitchen with stainless steel appliances at the rear enjoying views out into the garden. There is also a separate WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs there is a well-appointed family bathroom, large master bedroom plus one further double bedroom.
- Thoughtful design throughout
- Stylish fitted kitchen with good choice of finishes and complimentary upgrades including stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer tap and soft close drawers/doors as standard.
- A-rated integrated stainless steel gas oven, hob and extractor
- Contemporary bathroom suite including rectangular bath with mixer set and shower attachment, semi pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and thermostatic shower mixer and shower pack.
- Towel rail to main bathroom
- TV aerial point to lounge and master bedroom
- Modern softwood timber staircase with ‘square-edged’ spindles and newel posts
- Matching ‘square-edged’ skirting throughout
- Attractive paneled internal wood-effect doors complete with designer handles
- Energy efficient pendant lights fitted (where applicable)
- Chrome down lights to bathroom, en-suite and kitchen areas.
- White matt emulsion to all walls and ceilings.
- White paint finish to all woodwork
- Interconnecting mains supplied smoke alarms with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fused spur for future install of intruder alarm
- Turfed front and rotivated rear garden
- Fence to rear garden
- Tarmac driveway
- External power socket to garage (where applicable)
- New Home warranty