A three bedroom detached home (or semi-detached dependent upon plot number) with uncommon ‘corner turner’ design and driveway parking.
The quirky ‘corner turner’ design adds a new dimension to this property creating a fantastic choice of well-appointed living spaces including a large dining kitchen which boasts stainless steel integrated appliances a choice of kitchen finishes, plus an impressively-sized lounge with French doors leading out into the rear garden and providing a lovely aspect to the rear of the property. Downstairs also has a popular central staircase and WC neatly tucked away under the stairs.
Upstairs is just as impressive with a master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom plus another two good-sized bedrooms.
- Thoughtful design throughout
- Stylish fitted kitchen with good choice of finishes and complimentary upgrades including stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer tap and soft close drawers/doors as standard.
- A-rated integrated stainless steel gas oven, hob and extractor
- Contemporary bathroom suite including rectangular bath, semi pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and thermostatic shower mixer and shower pack.
- Towel rail to main bathroom
- TV aerial point to lounge and master bedroom
- Modern softwood timber staircase with ‘square-edged’ spindles and newel posts
- Matching ‘square-edged’ skirting throughout
- Attractive panelled internal wood-effect doors complete with designer handles
- Energy efficient pendant lights fitted (where applicable)
- Chrome down lights to bathroom, en-suite and kitchen areas.
- White matt emulsion to all walls and ceilings.
- White paint finish to all woodwork
- Interconnecting mains supplied smoke alarms with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fused spur for future install of intruder alarm
- Turfed front and rotivated rear garden
- Fence to rear garden
- Tarmac driveway
- External power socket to garage (where applicable)
- New Home warranty